Lady Gaga Net Worth – $320 million
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, professionally and lovingly known as Lady Gaga is an unconventional and breathtaking American singer, song writer and actress.
She is immensely famous for her experimentation in her albums as well as for her stunning style statement. Her work is considered as unconventionally provocative.
Net Worth: $320 million
Profession: American Singer and Songwriter
Born Date: 28 March 1986
Height: 1.55 m
Spouse: Michael Polansky
Children: Not Known
How Lady Gaga Built Her Net Worth?
This amazing singing sensation worked at Sony/ATV Music Publishing where the famous singer Akon helped her to sign his own label KonLive Distribution in 2007.
In the same year, her debut album Electropop flourished. The albums “Just Dance” and “Poker Face” were rocking the charts for weeks.
In 2011, her album “Born this way” released and remarkably topped the Billboard200 and around million copies of this album were sold within the first week of release. Its title song became one of the best selling songs with more than 1million downloads on iTunes just in a week.
Her third album “Artpop” also topped the US charts in 2013. There was no looking back for lady gaga and in 2014, she launched her Jazz album named “Cheek to Cheek” which was on the 3rd rank on US charts.
In 2016, her soft rock album titled Joanne also topped the US charts.
Due to these consequently successful albums, she became the first woman to give 4 US number 1 albums in the year 2010.
She also worked in movies and her role in the American Horror Story: Hotel for which, she also received a Golden Globe award.
How Much is Lady Gaga Net Worth?
Having sold more than 27 million albums and more than 146 million singles in 2016, gaga has become one of the best artists in the music history with a whopping net worth of $320 million. Her list of achievements is longer than anyone’s expectations.
She has several Guinness World Records on her name, she has won 6 Grammy awards, 3 BRIT awards, award from the Songwriters Hall of Fame, and also from the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
She has been entitled as Forbes’s richest celebrities list as well as Billboard’s artist of the year tag. She has also been voted in the poll of most influential people for last 10 years of Time’s magazine. Gaga bagged the title of Billboard’s “Woman of the year” in 2015.
Apart from her career in song writing, singing and acting, she also supports charity causes rigorously. Gaga is well known for her social activities, women empowerment causes, LGBT rights and philanthropy. A huge portion of the net worth of Lady Gaga is contributed in her Non profit organization.
Highest Grossing Albums and Movies of Her Career
- “The Fame” – 8.8million copies of this album were sold worldwide making it a biggest hit
- “Born this way” – around 4million copies of this album were sold making it the second highest grossing albums of gaga
- “Artpop” this album crossed 1.4million sales making it the third highest sold albums of gaga
- “American Horror story” is one of the hit movies of Gaga while “A star is born” is a promising movie of Lady gaga released on 4 Oct 2018
Here are the best selling songs that rose Lady Gaga’s net worth immediately
- Bad romance
- Born this way
- The edge of glory
- Love Game
Net worth of Lady Gaga from 2015 – 2021
- 2015 – $183 million
- 2016 – $227 million
- 2017 – $275 million
- 2019 – $300 million
- 2020 – $320 million
- 2021 – $320 million
Her Belongings, Assets and Investments
- She has invested in a lot of business ventures for adding into her elevating fortune. Gaga was the creative director of speciality line Polaroid imaging product. She has also served as the spokesperson of MAC’s viva glam campaign.
- Gaga was also the face of Versace’s spring collection and also she starred in the Japanese cosmetic company’s “Be yourself campaign”.
- Gaga owns her 2 fragrances and she is a renowned celebrity entrepreneur. Her first perfume Fame sold 6 million bottles in the first week and 30millionin an year.
- She also owns a mansion in California worth $23.5million
- In 2016, she also purchased a $5.5million home in Hollywood hills
- Gaga earns anywhere between $5-$10million solely from endorsements
- She has a rich collection of cars and all her cars are collectively worth $2,000, 000 million
Tours and Concerts
Lady gaga’s net worth has grown majorly because of her tours and concerts. Gaga’s “The Fame ball” tour in 2008 earned around $13.20 million.
Her monster ball tour during 2009-2011 earned her a whopping $227.5 million.
“Born this way” tour of this singer conducted in 2012-2013 earned her $328 million and her “Artpop” tour made her $257 million.
During 2017, the “Joanne world tour” of Gaga rocked the Coachella valley Music and arts festival, during this tour, she earned $3.5 million for her performances.
So, this is how net worth of Lady Gaga seems to be build up.